What is HBO Go?
HBO Go is an online streaming channel that provides popular and latest series, films, specials and original contents. To watching HBO Go channels, you can use any device such as mobile phone, tablet, computer or even your gaming console anywhere anytime.
How to Sign Up in HBO Go?
If you don't have an HBO Go subscription then go to hbogo.com/activate to purchase it. After purchasing, you have to follow these steps:
- Choose your TV provider from the list of providers.
- Enter the username and password for your TV provider account.
- Enter an HBO GO ID which has been unique.
- Enter your email address and ZIP code.
- Click Save.
- Now, you will be ready to use HBO Go.
How to Activate HBO Go from Hbogo.com/activate?
Activation is an important step after you connect the HBO Go channel to your device. For example, below is the set of instructions you should follow to complete HBO Go Activation:
- Go to channel Store and find HBO Go app on your device.
- Sign in with your account credential.
- Further, you have to search hbogo.com/activate in the browser.
- After that HBOGO Activation code will be appear on your device. Enter HBOGO Activation code on the HBO Go website.
- If your service provider supports HBO Go, then you can find and select it from the given list.
- Finally, refresh your TV screen and ready to be streamed.
You can use HBO Go on multiple different devices at the same time, but the number of streams is limited. When you will exceed the limit, you will get an error notice.
Streaming Devices That Support HBO Go Channel
You can use your HBO Go channel in many different devices like:
- Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and Fire tablets
- Android phones, Android tablets, and Android TV
- Google Chromecast
- Sony PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4
- All Roku Players
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Microsoft Xbox 360 and Xbox One
HBO Go Troubleshooting Issues
If you are facing issues with HBO Go then here is some troubleshooting issues with steps.
When HBO Go is Down
While HBO Go are not working or working slow then it is just down. You might want to go to the Down Detector site to see if anyone else is having problems. It’s also possible that your Internet service is causing the problem, in this case you have need to contact your service provider.
How to Fix HBO Go Problems On Smartphones And Tablets?
If you are facing issue with HBO Go on smartphones and tablets then fi it with below solution:
- If you are using a cellular network, may be its connection speed is not enough for a good streaming experience. In that case, connecting to a Wi-Fi signal can help. You can also turn Airplane mode on and off again which sometimes fixes connection speed issues.
- You can also fix issues by restarting the apps, uninstalling and reinstalling apps. You can also clear their app caches to fix issues.
- If you have an Android device, go into Settings and click Applications, Manage Applications and then select HBO Go. In menus, find the “Clear Cache” option and click. For iPhone and iPad, tap on the menu button in HBO Go app, and click “Clear temporary files” on the Settings page.
HBO Go is Not Working on Home TV
- When your home TV is not working properly and shows are down because of HBO Go not loading then restart your TV, set up box, mobile handset, or game console after it streaming problem might solve out.
- Once reinstall HBO Go apps to clear the issues.
- Check the router and make sure that signals are not blocking up. Along with don’t forget to check cables are connected to your TV.
For other kind of quarries, get support from our talented and experienced technicians. You can call them 24*7 without any hesitation. They will assist you and resolve your issues.